Financing Options Available
Ask us about our available financing options available on our generators. We can help ensure your family is safe when the power goes out.
Do you have a question or comment about KOHLER® generators or installation?
Contact us today.
Contact us today.
Most installations take a day or two. And we will take care of it all. We’ll coordinate a team of licensed electricians and plumbers to make sure the job’s done right.
Here’s how it works:
- The electrician will install your transfer switch first.
- After that’s installed, the team will move your generator in place.
- Electric lines will then be connected from your transfer switch to your generator.
- Once electric is hooked up, your pipefitter will make the proper connections from the fuel source to the generator.
- After electric and fuel is hooked up, your generator is ready to start and protect your home or business.
How much will it cost?
Installation costs vary significantly from home to home due to the ease/difficulty of installing your fuel source (propane or natural gas). A simple installation can start at $2,000, but costs may be substantially more based on individual situations. We recommend a professional site survey for a more accurate quote.
What about permits?
Kick your feet up and rest easy. Where permits are required we will handle local permits and ordinances so you don’t have to.
“I just can’t say enough good things about this company. Great to do business with.” Marty Chapman
“Awesome company with great service. Did a complete rewire and install of new breaker box in one day. Clean and neat job. Would highly recommend this company for any electrical work. Great job.”” Steve Moore
“The company was very professional, competent, and very responsive. The charges were very reasonable for the services performed. I was really impressed with the expertise and quality of service.” Robert R